Analyzify works through Google Tag Manager. While we include the Facebook Pixels on our default Google Tag Manager container, we still recommend using the native Facebook Pixel integration - especially for non-Plus Shopify stores. It has several advantages as below:
- The native integration works with Facebook Conversion API and it is a server-side integration while Analyzify's core integration can only work through the browser.
- Shopify doesn't allow us to add scripts in the checkout pages except for Shopify plus stores. The native integration works on the checkout pages as well.
There are exceptions where we recommend Analyzify's GTM FB Pixel integration:
- If you are on a Shopify Plus plan and also using our server-side integration. (Learn more)
- If your native FB Pixel has a lot of problems and you couldn't fix them with the Shopify team's help.
Setting up correctly for Analyzify clients:
- Make sure to pause FB Pixel tags on your GTM account.
- Follow the steps in this article to do the best possible FB CAPI setup.