We provide extensive support to our clients and do not hesitate to offer our help on any issue you encounter to the best of our ability.
We are a one-time-fee app that ensures lifetime access to self-service help guides and new feature updates. We present to your service 3-months of support upon purchasing which can be extended upon request with an additional charge.
|“Super knowledgeable and responsive team who goes above and beyond to ensure proper tracking and implementation is enabled.”
What is included in Analyzify Support?
Throughout the support period, we help our clients with:
- Analyzify setup (data layers, GTM, and all the components within GTM),
- Data layers and setup validation,
- Activating & pausing tags in Google Tag Manager,
- Data analytics audits,
- Sharing best practices on the Shopify Native Analytics & Pixel Setup (Facebook Pixel through Facebook App, Google Pixes through Google App)
- Other data-related topics such as Facebook Pixel, Google Ads Pixels, Google Analytics,
- Data connections of the 3rd party apps when possible,
Re-setting up data layers in case of a theme change or misconfiguration
What happens when the support period expires?
Your app & data analytics setup will keep working as it is. You will keep receiving product updates and also have access to the self-service section within the app. Our help center and self-service guides will assist you with running your app smoothly and properly. You can find out how to:
- Change your theme,
- Re-do your setup,
- Add new pixels,
- Change your pixel IDs,
- Set up new Google Ads Conversions (or change one),
- Activate Facebook Pixel through Google Tag Manager (or change one),
- Add new tags into Google Tag Manager,
- and many others.
We keep improving our self-service guides and help center articles. You can also extend your support if you want further assistance from our support team. If you would like to extend your support service, simply go to the app on your Shopify store and purchase EXTENDED SUPPORT from the Support section.