Analyzify offers a turnkey solution at no extra cost. Our team will complete the setup and validate your data if you want to go with the Done-For-You option.
This option suits the stores that already have an existing GTM account and data setup. Even though Analyzify is a self-service application and you can do everything by yourself we just want to make sure nothing will be overwritten or conflicted as GTM and data is a very sensitive topic.
If you choose Custom Installation(Done-For-You) option, the Analyzify Onboarding Wizard will lead you through the process. We will gain temporary access to your:
Google Tag Manager account and our data specialists will:
- set up our GTM container,
- double-check if everything is working as expected,
- adjust our tags/triggers if there is a conflict with your existing setup,
- provide you our professional advice for your existing setup.
Google Analytics account(s) and our data specialists will:
- validate if the data is flowing to your GA accounts as expected,
- follow the results for 48 hours and compare with your orders in Shopify,
- create a useful Google Analytics 4 dashboard for you.
Shopify Store's app, themes, settings, and orders (optional) section:
- Our Shopify developers will set up Analyzify and Analyzify will insert 2 snippets into your Shopify theme.
- The snippets don't include any external scripts but only create dataLayers to track the events (add-to-cart, remove from cart, product view, product clicks, purchases, etc) through Google Tag Manager.
- Our team double checks all the events if every data is being tracked and also if there is any conflict with your store's theme and other apps.
- Optionally - we gain access to your "Orders" and double-check if each order is being tracked by Google Analytics.
For a more full and thorough explanation please check our video