We aimed to create this free tool to record sales & revenue data to help your marketing ROI and receive better GA4 E-commerce reporting.
Analyzify GA4 Wizard and our video series don't include the following events and metrics. The complete GA4 e-commerce setup requires a more complex structure and preferably through Google Tag Manager (GTM). That means you won't see these details on your reports.
- Events: Product Impression, Product Click, Add to Cart, Remove from Cart, Begin Checkout, Login
- Metrics: Products and related data (Category, ID, SKU, variant), User Related Data (User ID, Lifetime value, User Frequency & Recency)
If you are familiar with the code, you can try adding other details to your Purchase Event code as well. It will require some testing as there is no easy solution to work in all stores, as mentioned in our tutorial.
Alternatively, you can purchase our app, and it will give you all the e-commerce reports in-depth and many other user-based reports. The data will pass through Google Tag Manager (GTM), so you will have the opportunity to use it in other channels (Ads, Facebook Pixel, etc.) as well.
You can check the following videos to get more information on our setup options:
Custom or Manual Setup > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtUz6bFDtG8
Done-For-You Setup Explained > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49WQ0pNxAvg
Do-It-Yourself Setup Explained > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQPH21gRc
Our process is quite straightforward, easy, and safe.
- Day 0: Purchase & Onboarding
- Day 1: Initial DataLayer & GTM & GA4 Setup (Only GA4 activated during data validation phase)
- Day 2 to 4: Data Validation & Custom Adjustments (If needed) & Other Pixels
- Day 4 or 5: Instructional Delivery Video
We communicate with you on each step and get your approval or comments during the data validation and adjustments phase. To complete your Done-For-You setup, we will need to have limited collaborator access to your Shopify account, and also Google Tag Manager & Analytics containers. We would also need to access your Google Ads account in case you want us to verify remarketing tags & conversions.