With Analyzify, you can track the first purchases that come through the Recharge Checkout process. We have prepared a special code block to be inserted into the Recharge settings.
The code includes the Google Tag Manager snippet and purchase-related data layers. Kindly follow the steps to complete your Recharge - Google Tag Manager integration using Analyzify.
How to set up Google Tag Manager on Recharge
- Shopify Admin > Apps > Recharge
- Right Top Corner Settings Icon > Checkout (screenshot:https://i.analyzify.app/o0uPYeev)
- Scroll down and find the "Thank You Page - Additional Scripts" section (screenshot: https://i.analyzify.app/eDuRryl7)
- Keep your current codes (if you already have some) and paste the code block that's provided by the Analyzify team.
- Replace GTM-XXXXXX with your GTM ID
- Save Script - You might want to verify if that's working as expected - so go ahead to the next tutorial.
How to verify Purchase Tracking on Recharge
- On the same screen, Click PREVIEW (screenshot: https://i.analyzify.app/rRubgjQv)
- Click "CONSOLE" and type "datalayer" - hit ENTER twice https://i.analyzify.app/RBuLrlrY
- The datalayer should be loaded and make sure Transaction ID, Order Value, Product Names are there > https://i.analyzify.app/OAunoQlq
- If your GTM is setup properly, the purchase tracking should be working fine now!
Feel free to get our team's help in case you face any issues!